SYSTEMICS™ with the SYSTEMICS™ ACADEMY
TRAIN THE BRAIN NEUROSTRATEGICALLY TO ALIGN THE “DO”-ABLE
PART 2: HOW?
As mentioned in Part 1, humans have essentially 3 life areas: ■ the private, ■ the professional, ■ the self. They harmonize the best when they are aligned. Prerequisite is that 3 brain centers are also aligned: ■ the Angst center (amygdala), ■ the learning and memory center (hippocampus) and ■ the solution and executive center (prefrontal cortex/ PFC). Then ■ species specifications, ■ cultural elements, ■ psychological elements of the individual and ■ momentary tasks (challenges) can congeal to a do-able solution and merge to balanced activity. The brain functions at its full capacity and can offer its super-vision — especially to high-priority tasks!
But how? In essence in 3 steps:
■ First and foremost understanding what can go wrong,
■ secondly connecting with past successes in order to
■ thirdly develop effective neurostrategies (to reach the designated goals!).
■ How do we (firstly) envision what might go wrong?
A very good basis for this is to compare worst case scenarios with the SYSTEMICS™ Brain Model, by which we can pinpoint and visualize what needs to be trained (and to what end – compare „Part 1“).
■ How do we (secondly) connect with past successes?
What looks simple is simple!
- We will identify longer-term themes and short-term goals, which will be given (neuro-) logical priorities as a background for our search for past successes.
- So if there have been successes in the same or a similar arena, which have gone lost in the shuffle of life: let’s rummage around until we find them!
- But also: if a questionnaire (or similar) has led us to useful insights, then it might make sense to revisit these once-useful cues for the goals at hand.
■ How do we (thirdly) develop neurostrategies along NEUROSTRATEGICS™-criteria?
- With brain derived, integrated and very short exercises
- in each life area, we get into the habit of –
- as a starter – accepting an “only“ 80% success as exactly that: a success.
Life and all (most of?) its contents are formable.
So let’s align it and shape it! Thank you for your time and interest, Carl